Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to mE!

Today I came home after a full day of hard work and found some emails from a certain "anonymous" person (ie my sister) commenting on a blog which I didn't know existed (and which I wasn't supposed to know until after midnight) - The Room Is Empty.

The Room isn't empty for there is so much love in it. Mr Yap bought me Toy Story 3 lego hidden underneath the bed, a necklace from Tiffany and a birthday cake from our favourite 85C cake shop and this Room which isn't empty.

Too much love to ask for from any person. Thanks for making my day special. Thanks for making me feel special. Thanks for being my special one.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

simsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsimsim!!

wow~~ 好SWEET呀!!!!
咁快知既!!
我先岩岩見到個MSG!!
不過都夠哂驚喜啦~~~

明天生日快樂呀!!
好多年冇同你慶過生日喇~
6月過冬天生日慣未呀~

明天係好日子呢~ 生日快樂樂樂樂呀!!
最緊要心想事成!

力SO

E said...

We haven't celebrated our June birthdays for so long. Yes it's getting really cold here now! My third birthday is Sydney already - time flies (yik!)

cathy said...

oh~ i am later than u~ i should hv checked fb earlier!!! but anyway, happy birthday baby~ still 31st may now in Vietnam~haha!it is so true that we haven't celebrated OUR June b-days together for sooooooo long~! time flies n a year ago i was with u 2 in Sydney....i feel so old spending time with all the kids at the drom now~haha! i love ur post, ur room is never empty! other than Mr. Yap's stuff, there should be sth from me....are they still there?_? plz help me to enjoy the coffee from 85C (i dooooooooooo miss that!!!!) enjoy Mr. Yap, enjoy ....work?, enjoy throwing basketballs at 冒險樂園 and everything in ur life~ loveeeee thy

E said...

Yes your "stuff" is still here! The handmade frame on our shelves :D

Yes it's OUR june birthdays - me, suet suet, marysan and cathy. Those times used to make us broke back in the old school days! :D

thy said...

it should not only be the handmade frame.....i mail u a big big box for new year present ga~~~ i will try my best to contribute more, but bit by bit...